Having a website means customers are always able to find you – anytime, anywhere. Even outside of business hours, your website continues to find and secure new customers.
Why You Need a Website:
24/7 Online Presence
Improve Business Credibility
What You Get:
Up to 5 Page Mobile Friendly Website Design
.co.za Domain Name Registration
1 Year Web Hosting (NO MONTHLY FEES)
10 x Domain Email Accounts ([email protected])
On-Page SEO + Search Engine Submission
Photo Gallery, Contact Form, Google Map, Social Media Integration, SSL Certificate (HTTPS:// Secure), Live Chat Integration (On Request).
👋 Hi there! I’m Kevin Ras.
I am the owner of Advertising Solutions Web Design. I have been designing websites since 2008. I write about WordPress website design tips, tricks, and techniques on my blog over at kevinras.co. Now relax, your website is in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you design a website which has more than 5 pages?
Sure, there is no limit on the number of pages we can design. However, additional pages and functionalities will cost more to do. Kindly complete the form and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
2. Can you help me if I don't have a logo?
Sure, we are able to design a basic logo for you at R300. Please let us know if you require this service.
3. What content/information do you need from me?
We need all the information that you would like to have on your website, this includes the following:
- Written Content: This would be anything like the services you provide, the products you sell, company information, etc. Usually, a company profile will suffice.
- Images/Photographs: Your logo, images, and photos (Please enquire if you do not have this available)
- Contact Information: Telephone, Fax, Physical Address, Email Address, etc.
4. How long does it take to design a website?
The time it takes to produce a website depends on the size and complexity of your site. A basic 5-page website typically takes around 3 – 5 days to complete.
5. Will my website work on mobile devices?
Yes, using responsive design we ensure our sites work on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobiles.
6. What are your payment terms?
We require a 50% deposit payment before starting on any project. We accept payments through EFT, PayFast (Visa/MasterCard/Instant EFT), and Bitcoin.
7. I need a website with advanced features?
Cool! Fill in the form, give us your requirements for the website and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
8. What customer support do I get?
Advertising Solutions is proud to offer our clients exceptional customer support. Our team is highly trained, friendly, and dedicated to your success that you can reach via email, telephone, or ticketing support.