Setup an Email Account on Apple Mail
1. Launch Apple Mail.
2. Select File from the top menu bar and click Add Account.
3. Enter your name, email address and password, then click [Continue].
4. Enter your incoming server type as POP and click [Continue].
Incoming mail server: pop.yourdomain.com.
The Description: e.g. Work or Home email.
Username: The email address you are sending email from.
Password: The password used for this email account.
5. Apple Mail will now test the connection to the specified mail server. Once this is complete, click [Continue].
6. If the Incoming Mail Security screen appears, leave Use Secure Socket Layer unticked and click [Continue].
7. Enter the outgoing mail server smtp.yourdomain.com and ensure that the Use Authentication checkbox is ticked and click [Continue].
8. Enter your username and password (if these fields are not automatically populated) then click [Continue].
9. If the Outgoing Mail Security screen appears, leave Use Secure Socket Layer unticked and click [Continue].
10. View the account summary and click Create. Ticking the Take my account online checkbox will ensure that your account is activated immediately.