1. Launch Outlook 2007
2. Select Tools from the top menu bar, then click Accounts Settings
3. On the E-mail tab, click New
5. Select Internet E-mail and click [Next]
6. Insert your Internet Email Settings
Your Name: The name you wish displayed when people recieve your emails
Email Address: The email address you are sending email from.
Account Type: POP3
Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com.
Outgoing mail server: mail.yourdomain.com or your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) outgoing mail server.
Username: The email address you are sending email from.
Password: The password used for this email account and select the remember password option.
9. Click the Advanced tab and set the Outgoing Server (SMTP) port to 587
10. Click OK, Next and Finish.