1. Open Windows Mail by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs and then clicking Windows Mail.
2. Select ‘Tools’ from the top menu bar, then click on ‘Accounts’
5. Enter your name (to appear in your emails)
6. Enter your email address
7. Enter the email server names information as per sample configuration above and select that your
outgoing server requires authentication
8.Enter your Account Name as firstname.lastname@example.org and Password
9. Your Windows Mail program should now be setup!